Saturday, October 2, 2021

In My Mailbox #517

Another week gone by. Gosh. Winter is getting closer. Brrr. But that also means Christmas is coming soon too, and that I am very excited for :D I think I have bought at least half the presents I need to buy to my family. So yay for me, ha. I haven't read anything this week. Ack. But I will start one shortly, hopefully tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I did get a bunch of lovely mail this week, though, so yay for that :D But oh gods. Look at the instagram photo below that. AHHH! This week we finally took down all my things from the attic. To look for the wasps hive we knew were there somewhere, considering they had been fully bothering me for weeks. Shudders. And we found it. Oh, we found it. Sobs. And it is so horrible. Ahhh. And so HUGE. What even. It was the worst to look at, haha. So I had to share a photo of it too :) I mean, it looks good? Made great, I guess. But so awful, and I still shiver a little every time I look at it. Thankfully, the wasps are all dead by now. Just need to get rid of this hive. And find the sleeping queen and kill her too. Shudders. And close all entries to my attic. Hmph. But yeah. I hate this. I hate that the wasps made this giant hive in my attic this year. Never happened before. So rude. Anyway. This week I'm waiting on The Last Legacy :) Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. <3 I'm a bit meh these days. But okay :)


Beasts and Beauty: Dangerous Tales. Eee. Waterstones signed edition, and regular US hardcover. <3
All These Bodies. This book was so very good. Sigh. And the hardcover looks so very gorgeous, eee :D
Lost Island. Such a big fan of MarcyKate. <3 And I can't wait to read her newest stunning middle grade :)
The Last Legacy. Got signed copy last week, and regular to-be-read copy this week, haha :) Looks pretty.
Samurai Jack Pop Figures. Thank you so much Funko Europe for these :D SO glad that I won them. <3


More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)