Saturday, May 15, 2021

In My Mailbox #497

This week have gone by pretty fast. I have been busy re-watching The Walking Dead. Oops. Made it to season seven. Sobs. So rude. But so good too. I think I will finish watching it all, before I read anything new. Will see :) Not feeling like reading just yet. Sigh. I'm the worst. But yeah. Got some gorgeous mail this week. <3 And got more medicine yesterday. Feeling a little like shit, but hoping it will help soon. Sigh. Also, grandpa is back home and good, so I'm happy about that too. Only one new blog post. This week I'm waiting on Gilded :D I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. <3 I'm doing the best that I can :)



Thornlight. Sigh. I loved this book so very much. <3  And the hardcovers looks gorgeous. Eee. So pretty.
The Ones We're Meant to Find. This book was all kinds of amazing :D And I love that cover very much.
Willa of Dark Hollow. I.. have only read one book by this author. Oops. Yet I now own all the MG ones :)
The Forever Song. Been so long since I read and loved these books. Finally out in paperback. Yay. <3
Animal Crossing Amiibo. EEE! I love these albums SO :D Missing two. And cards via Megan :) Love.
Taylor Swift Coasters. Bought from the official store. <3 I could not resist them, haha. Looks gorgeous.
Pop Figures. EEE! Thank you Pernille at Funko Nordic for this most perfect birthday gift :D Gosh. Love.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)