Saturday, May 8, 2021

In My Mailbox #496

This week have gone by so fast. Gosh. And I have not been able to read at all. Oops. First there was my birthday this past Monday. <3 Which was all kinds of awesome, eee. I put on makeup, and took a new, better, profile picture, eee. I kind of like it too. And then I played New Pokemon Snap for daaays. Sigh. It's perfection. Game is completed, but still have tons of photos to take, so not anywhere close to done. And now I'm suddenly re-watching The Walking Dead. What even. I decided to begin yesterday. Now on final episode of season two. Sigh. I am loving it all over again. Been so long since I saw it, and I am seasons behind. So catching up now from the beginning. But I will take a break sometime soonish too, to read a book. So far behind. Sigh. But I'm doing good :) Exhausted, as always, but good. Only one new blog post. This week I'm waiting on Clarice the Brave. <3 I got a few lovely books this week too :) Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. <3 I'm just trying to take it easy these days, as my health fully sucks. Hmph.




Strange Creatures. Huge thank you to Harper360 for sending me this ARC :D Eee! It looks gorgeous.
Six of Crows. Oops. UK edition of the new cover too :D Love. But Shadow and Bone I could not find..
Thirteen Doorways, Wolves Behind Them All. I loved this book so much. Love this new paperback. <3
New Pokemon Snap. EEE! I knew I would love this. Have played it all week. And it's goddamn amazing.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)