Saturday, March 27, 2021

In My Mailbox #490

Ah. This week have gone by pretty fast. I haven't read anything since last Saturday. But I do not mind. Needed a little reading break :) Have watched a bunch of true crime on Netflix instead, haha. Hoping to read a new book this coming week, though. It's almost Easter. And I love all my different ornaments for it. So many yellow chickens, ha. And so just one new blog post. This week I'm waiting on Rise Up From the Embers :) I got some lovely mail too. <3 Still feeling exhausted and always in pain. Hmph. Keep getting new issues, which sucks. But I'm doing my best and just trying not to focus on it too much :) Stay safe. <3



Chain of Iron. Oh. Oops. Another copy, haha. The UK paperback. <3 Wait.. I haven't ordered the intl one.
Namesake. I am very excited about starting this series very soon. I'm excited to read them. So gorgeous.
Call Down the Hawk. I know, I know. I have yet to read this one. Oops. But needed new paperback still :)
Lord of the Rings. I couldn't resist buying this pretty tin of cards. <3 They are just so pretty. Sigh. Love :)
The Ones We're Meant to Find. EEE! Most precious pre-order swag from Joan. <3 Thank you so much.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)