Saturday, March 13, 2021

In My Mailbox #488

This week have not been easy for me. Sigh. Health just keeps getting worse. I'm doing good, as I always am, but getting goddamn tired of always being in pain, of there always being something new. Hmph. I did manage to read another book this week, which I'm happy about, despite not loving it. Ack. Hoping to start another book tomorrow :) Fingers crossed. Got some gorgeous books this week too, all lovely. And then I saw season two of Love Alarm yesterday.. and so goddamn disappointed. Ugh. My boy was completely ruined and left with nothing. I am not pleased. So anyway. I'm doing the best I can :) Exhausted, in pain, but happy too. This week I'm waiting on Lost Island. <3 Shared my review of The World Between Blinks :) Hope you are all doing well and staying safe, as always. <3 We're all trying our best, in this difficult world.


Chain of Iron. Oops. A few different editions, more to come :D A bit behind on reading these books, ahh, but getting to it very soon, I hope. <3 Two US hardcovers. And Waterstones special edition. So so pretty.
Bridge of Souls. Hoping to love this third book :) My feelings for the first two have been a little mixed, ack.
The World Between Blinks. Gosh, this Australian edition looks so goddamn precious :D Ahh. Love it so.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)