Saturday, March 20, 2021

In My Mailbox #489

How has it been another week already? Ahh. Time is moving so fast lately. And I am actually quite happy about it :) Already almost April, eee, when I will finally get my spa bath up again. Sigh. Probably not until late April, though. Hmph. So very excited. This week I have actually managed to read two books. What even! I am so proud of myself, haha. But now need a little reading break. I have many others things that I need to get done. Oops. Hoping I can manage to get more done this coming week. Fingers crossed. My health still sucks. Sigh. But got more medicine this week. And hoping I might finally get better because of it. Hmph. Fingers crossed. A few new blog posts this week. I shared my review of The Project :) And this week I'm waiting on Steelstriker :D And I just shared my review of Red Wolf. <3 I hope you are all staying safe and doing good :) Fully depressing and heartbreaking to watch the news these days. Stay safe. <3

Moomin. A huge book in Norwegian about Moomin, Mummi. I just couldn't help but buy this one, eee :)
Chain of Iron. I know, another copy. Oops. Getting one more, though, haha :) UK hardcover. <3 Love it.
City of Spells. I know, I know. I haven't read book one. Oops. But it's just two books, so starting soonish.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)