Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #293

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE BECOMING OF NOAH SHAW BY MICHELLE HODKIN

Goodreads Description:

In the first book of the Shaw Confessions, the companion series to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer novels, old skeletons are laid bare and new promises prove deadly. This is what happens after happily ever after.

Everyone thinks seventeen-year-old Noah Shaw has the world on a string.

They’re wrong.

Mara Dyer is the only one he trusts with his secrets and his future.

He shouldn’t.

And both are scared that uncovering the truth about themselves will force them apart.

They’re right.


Hardcover, 384 pages
Expected publication: November 7th 2017 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Pre-Order here and here

I loved the first two Mara Dyer books a whole bunch. But I have yet to read the third one. Aaack. But I know how it all ends, lol. But despite not having read the third book, I'm really excited about these new books. Eee. This one looks beyond gorgeous. So pretty. And I hope that the book will be amazing too. I do adore these characters. But it do seem like there will be a lot of heartbreak.. oh, how I wish not. Okay, I can handle heartbreak and a bit of drama, as long as there is no love triangle at all :) Fingers crossed.
What are you waiting for on this dark Wednesday?

6 comments:

  1. It's always fun to see a favorite series be revisited!! I haven't read the first books, but I hope this one lives up to them for you, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cover! I have always wanted to read the first two book- but I haven't gotten to them somehow. Thanks for the reminder! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. aahh, I've only read the first book of the Mara Dyer series! and I do remember liking Noah Shaw. I'll have to grab the rest of the trilogy soon. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaasss, great minds think alike! I shared this one a few weeks ago. I need to reread/read the trilogy before reading this one! It has been so long. O_O I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Carina. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whaaaaat? lol. totally need to read this series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only read the first book, and it wasn't my thing so I never continued. Hope you love the third book, Carina! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)