Saturday, January 18, 2014

In My Mailbox #116

I'm not sure how to feel about this week. Mail wise it has been AMAZING. More than amazing. But I have been feeling very crappy and that just sucks. Sigh. I'm so behind on responding to blog comments that I have gotten and I'm SO SORRY for that. I have been commenting on many blogs aside from that, though. But I'm really hoping for the time to respond to comments made on my blog soon. Hopefully time next week. I read two books this week. The Impossible Knife of Memory, which sucked, and took me forever to read. Sigh. Also read Let the Storm Break, which I loved. <3 And today I'm finally starting Unhinged :D The thing I'm most pleased about this week is getting that GORGEOUS copy of The Winner's Curse. <3 Dying. A post about it will be up in a few days. Most likely. Anyway. I'm happy with everything I got this week and hoping to feel better soon. And to catch up. What did you get this week? <3


Vitro. I have been waiting forever for this book to get here. <3 SO excited to read it next week :D
The Winner's Curse. This was the best thing in the world to get in the mail a few days ago. You have no idea how happy it made me to get it. <3 This edition is GORGEOUS. And the book is so amazing :D


Enders. I have yet to read book one (A) But I pre-ordered this one a year and a half ago, hih.
Hollow City. It's been so long since I read book one.. but I'm hoping to read this one one day :D
The Archived. As I very much liked this book I needed to have the US paperback. So pretty.
Ice Age 4. This one was on sale, so I just had to get it. <3 Pretty edition and it is in 3D :)
Taste of Darkness. I read book one ages ago.. must re-read so I can finish this trilogy soon ;p
Erased. SO EXCITED! Re-reading Altered one of these days. <3 I cannot wait to read this one.
Frozen. Gorgeous Olaf book, hih. <3 I adore it. And Olaf is just the best. This is a very cute book.
Vengeance swag. Huge thank you to Megan for sending these to me. <3 They are GORGEOUS.
Disney Infinity. Yeah yeah. I have yet to really play the game. But ohh. I love buying all the things (A)
Stickers. I had to buy some gorgeous stickers while out of town this week :D They are adorable. Though I'm regretting that I shipped my fanletter before I got stickers.. Sniffs. Oh, well. Next letter :)


Disney. Okay. I think this is my last package from Disney Store for a while (A) Hopefully. No more money.. Sigh. I need to start saving. But ohh. I just HAD to get these from the UK. <3 Tinkerbell is adorable. And KRISTOFF! Kid Kristoff. He is so so adorable. I love him. And he is very pretty next to my toddler Anna and Else :) And Anna singing doll. <3 Have Elsa; now I have both. Another Pascal Christmas plush, hih. He's just too cute. Chip 'n' Dale plush and mug! I had to get them. And they are so adorable in person. Love them. Frozen puzzle. So so cute. Must have. And another Frozen bag, because kitten has sort of murdered my first one.. heh. Now I mostly have everything Frozen. <3 Kind of :)

<3 My precious. A few more pictures on my Instagram. Thank you so so much to Macmillan. <3

In My Mailbox is an weekly meme made by The Story Siren.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, great haul! But really I agree with you, getting that absolutely stunning ARC copy of The Winner's Curse would make anyone's week!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy for you that you got The Winner's Curse. I know how badly you'd been wanting it :-) I'm sorry you aren't feeling very well. Hopefully this upcoming week will be an improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lucky to get the Winners Curse. That's a beautiful package it came in. I was so hoping that The Winners Curse would be on NG.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Winner's curse looks so good and I love what they did with the package :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED The Winner's Curse! Such a beautiful, amazing novel.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much nice stuff you have got. I wanted a lot of the beautiful stuff disney has from frozen but but have no space for it. I have it pretty crowded already, with all my books:P But I bought The art of Frozen, CD with the soundtrack from the film and a small book with the Frozen story. The dolls are really great from Frozen. Love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all are making me want to read The Winner's Curse. Awesome books. I'll be curious to see what you think of Vitro. Not sure if I want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am DYING to get my hands on Erased.. I loved Altered SO MUCH!
    awesome book haul and I hope you feel better :(

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. Winner's curse looks good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOSH THE WINNER'S CURSE LOOKS SO PRETTY. I am so jealous of everyone who has been getting that gorgeous package! I don't even know how I'm living not having read it yet. :) And yay Vitro! I'm hoping to get myself a copy of that soon.

    Happy reading Carina!
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHH such a great haul!! I'm very excited for Hollow City! Also, love all the Frozen stuff. Everyone in my house is just obsessed with that movie right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! Such a awesome haul! I'm jealous! You got Enders, and that cool packaging for the Winter's Curse! :)
    Good for you. Enjoy your new additions :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)