Saturday, March 23, 2024

In My Mailbox #646

I have been way too tired and exhausted this week. Ack. I haven't started reading my next book yet, just haven't had the time. How rude. But tomorrow for sure, I think. <3 I'm still healing from my surgery. It still doesn't look like it is getting closer to being healed. Ugh. I'm so tired of waiting. I want to get my spa bath up in early April. But I need to be healed before then. Does not seem likely. Sigh. So, yeah. I'm so tired of this. So, so very tired of it. Also sleeping badly, which sucks. Hmph. But got some lovely mail. <3 And I'm trying my best :) Hoping to love the next book that I'm reading. Fingers crossed. This week I'm waiting on Warrior of Legend. <3 So very excited about this sequel coming out soon :) I hope you are all doing well :)

Sinister Summer 5: Haunted Holiday. I know. Have not read book one, ha :D Now I can read all at once.
Not Quite a Ghost. I'm excited about reading this one soon :) I think it looks all kinds of exciting and great.
A Crown of Ivy and Glass. New paperback edition. <3 And it is fully gorgeous. Sigh. Loved this book so :)
Damsel bookplate. Eee! Thank you so much Evelyn for this precious bookplate :D Getting the book soon.
Pop Figure. This Wooloo pokemon pop figure is fully adorable, haha :) Had to get this one from amazon.

Funko Europe. Oops. I had to order once more. Sigh. I just could not resist some of these, haha. <3 I got two of Galadriel Soda, because I was trying to maybe get a chase. I got two chases. Haaaaa. Ugh. Now it's sold out, and I am not able to get the regular one, which I need. How very rude, haha :) Love my new Encanto Isabel. <3 Also love Sirius. Looks awesome. But still no Max from my Stranger Things mystery minis. Sigh. How rude. Love the new versions of Eddie :D T-shirt for my nephew, maybe. It's big in small.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)