Monday, July 30, 2018

Preview Review: Give the Dark My Love by Beth Revis

This book pretty much killed me. I loved reading every moment of it and I am so thrilled to have been able to read and review it early. I adore Beth, and I am so happy about this new series of hers. Waiting for the second book is pretty much going to kill me. Ahh. I'm so very excited to know what happens next in this world.

Today I'm only sharing a short preview review of this book. As I will not be posting my full review until September 18th. Ended up being above 1100 words. I simply could not stop writing about it. Five stars for Give the Dark My Love. And if you are considering reading this book, then get moving. It is so worth it. Go order it.

I will not be writing much about this book right now. Only sharing that I loved it so very much. And you all need to read it too and get it when it comes out in September. It tells the story of Nedra and Grey. A little romance. Which was stunning. A whole lot of plague and death and alchemy. It was so awesome. You are all going to love this book too, I promise. I cannot wait to own all the copies of this stunning book when it comes out too. So excited. Huge thank you to Penguin Random House International for sending me the free ARC copy of this book to read and review. This book was dark and lovely and I loved every moment of it. It was heartbreaking. And a little romantic too. I loved the world this book was set in. So interesting and exciting to read about.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked this so much. I just downloaded my copy. Excited to read it now!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)