Friday, May 22, 2015

Have You Seen This ...

Hi. <3 I'm re-posting this, to share about the books I'm wishing to trade for :D You can see my first post here. Where I also shared the books I have traded for already. <3 Huge thank you to Andi and Brittany for coming up with this amazing feature :D More details about it below. <3 Looking for a lot of ARCs :)

Andi’s ABCs and The Book Addict’s Guide have joined together to give you “Have You Seen This…”! Have You Seen This will be a way for bloggers to hunt down those hard-to-find books for their collections (think an international version or old ARC)! Both Andi and Brittany will have a specific page set up for this feature where bloggers can post which books they’re looking for and those with rare copies can check to see if anyone needs them.

The print ARCs I'm looking for. <3

Winterspell by Claire Legrand.
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.  
A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab. 
All the Rage by Courtney Summers. 
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.  
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater.   
Shiver + Linger + Forever + Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater.
The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls by Claire Legrand.
The Year of Shadows by Claire Legrand. 
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake.
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake.
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake. 
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows.  
The Thickety: The Whispering Trees by J. A. White.

Okay, my list might be kind of long, hih. <3 But yeah. I really, really want these ARCs. Wishing for unread ones the most. I also have a wishlist page which lists all the other ARCs I'm looking for; newer ones. <3 I would be willing to trade for these, though I don't have that many newish ARCs to offer, but I do have some, and please see my ARCs for trading here. I would also be willing to buy new books for you in exchange for the ARC. <3 And I would, of course, pay for the shipping costs to Norway. Hoping you might be able to help me :D Keeping my fingers crossed. <3 Are there any ARCs that you are looking for?

You can contact me via my Twitter or my email: carina-olsen@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is great. I am a big one to dispose of ARC's, but I will hold on to them for awhile and check to see if someone is looking. *feeling really bad about recently purging my shelf of Scorpio Races ARC

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)