Hello. I am still all kinds of dead. Gosh. Been a very long and exhausting week. And yet it has gone by so very fast. Ahh. I have not gotten much done at all. I got home from my mini vacation on Sunday evening, and I feel like it was yesterday, haha. Been so dead since then. But getting better. I think. My fingers have had such bad psoriasis lately. Sigh. Painful. And my bumps are the worst too. I'm also just so tired and in pain all the time. Hmph. But I'm so glad we went on our mini vacation. A car ride, 7 hours into Finland and Sweden. Although it takes longer as we do have several shopping stops. My sister drives. And went with mom and grandma as well. <3 Just one night in a hotel, but it was such a great trip. With good food and lots of shopping, haha. And spa hotel, so got a great warm bath in the evening. Yeah. I loved it. Hopefully going again next year :) The drive is pretty scary, so it is not something we want to do often, sadly. But we made it, and had such a nice time. <3 But yeah. Exhausted. Finally managed a spa bath tonight :) But still hurting. Hope it passes soon. Not much mail this week; a couple of books, and some things that I bought. Also still want summer. Sobs. This week I'm waiting on Chaotic Orbits. <3 Hope you are all doing well :D
The Dream Thieves Graphic Novel. I know, I have yet to read book 4. Ahh. But these are just gorgeous.
The Half King. Fairyloot edition :D Had to buy this from someone in Norway; really wanted this edition.
Diverse. All of these items were bought on my mini vacation. <3 I got some Moomin magnets, which I love so much :D I got two cat plushes, eee. That big one is so soft and just perfect. Got some Pokemon cards, ha. Nothing great, but love them even so. A Bridgerton lipgloss. And Lotso lipgloss and soap :D
More Instagram photos here. <3


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)