Saturday, October 19, 2024

In My Mailbox #676

Suddenly another Saturday. How rude, haha. Time is moving so fast. I still have not taken down my spa bath, eee. It's still warm enough outside. Which is so weird. But I love it. Still taking my baths often and it is the best. But oh, I am exhausted. Had a hospital visit this week. Finally got to try a new medicine. Too early to tell yet if it's working. But I'm feeling a few side effects. So tired. But I'm doing okay :) My health really, really sucks right now. So I just hope the medicine starts working fast. Sigh. I got waaay too much mail this week. Yeah. It's all precious, eee :D Lots of new pop figures. Oops. <3 I haven't read anything new, but I'm still going to wait longer before I start anything. Needed a break. What I have done is start playing the new Zelda game. And I am loving it so much :) And I got the new Mario Party yesterday, so have played that one a bunch with my nephew already. And it is so good. Eee. So yeah. I'm busy. But okay. Need to take tons of new photos for instagram this coming week. Ack. Will see how that goes :) This week I'm waiting on Coven :D Hope you are all doing well. <3 And having a great Fall this year :)

When the Moon Hatched. US hardcover edition :) I know. I haven't read this book. But one day, haha :)
Heir. Everyone was getting this one. So I did too, ha. I haven't read her other series yet, though, oops :)
Prince of Glass and Midnight. Third book in this Prince series. I am going to read them all one day, ha :D
The Thirteenth Child. International paperback edition has arrived. <3 It is looking gorgeous :) Loved this.
The Mirror of Beasts. EEEE! My fairyloot edition is here :D And oh my gosh. It is so beautiful. I love it so.
Anna Dressed in Blood + Girl of Nightmares. Owlcrate editions :D Eee! I love them so much. So pretty :)
Super Mario Party Jamboreee. Eee! It's finally here. Already played some with my nephew, and I love it.
Bukowski Plush. Eeeeee. This is the cutest. Finally got to buy this big Orca at the airport. It's so precious.

Funko Europe. Yeah. This was my biggest order in a long while, haha :) And it was so worth it. I love all of it so very much. Eeee. Had to get the cat wallet to match my new crocs, ha ;) Love the mini Stitchs. Tried for more mystery minis. More fails. Sigh. But finally got Belle, so I'm making some progress, ha :) I love the new Winnie the Pooh set. Had to get them all. And ohh. The Wicked ones. I don't even know if I will love the movie, haha. But I had to get these. Gosh. They are gorgeous. I even got extras of Glinda in her pink dress. Oops. Supposed to be one for my niece, but I'm not sure if she wants it. Oh, well :) So cute.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)