Saturday, October 5, 2024

In My Mailbox #674

Another week gone by already, how rude. It's almost winter again. Shudders. But I have not taken my spa bath down yet, eee :D Probably taking it down in a week, though. I just love my warm baths so much. Will be hard to be six months without it again. Sigh. But I am looking forward to Christmas, so that is a plus :) I'm all kinds of exhausted this week. I got many new instagram photos taken, twice this week, so I got 24 total new photos for October :) Guessing it will start snowing pretty soon, ack. I did talk to the doctor this week. First he made me start a different medicine. But I read the side effects. So I said no. And thankfully getting to start the medicine that I wish to try, in a couple of weeks :) I'm nervous yet excited. Hpoing it will work better. Fingers crossed. Update on grandpa. He finally arrived home last week. And today he had to go back. He is not doing well at all. Please cross your fingers for him. We just want him to get better. <3 So yeah. I'm hoping. Anyway. I'm reading a book this week :D It is going slow; only about an hour a day. But I'm reading, and that is enough. I'm enjoying the book too, so that's a plus. <3 But yeah. My energy is so low and everything goddamn hurts. So reading is slow. But I'm doing my best. I may have gotten way way too many books this week. Oops. They all came out at once, haha. But I love them all, eee. <3 This week I'm waiting on Firebred :) Hope you are all doing well. <3 Is it cold where you are as well? Brrrrrr :)

The Hunger Games. Illustrated edition :D I couldn't help but buy this new book. Been a fan of this forever.
Percy Jackson: Wrath of the Triple Goddess. I am so behind on these books. Oops. But I own them all.
The Bell Witches. I saw this Waterstones exclusive and had to give it a try, ha :) Unsure about it, though.
Lady Macbeth. My Fairyloot edition just arrived. <3 And it is gorgeous. I must read this one soon, ack :)
The Thirteenth Child. My US hardcover has made it :D And it is so stunning. I love it. I so loved this book.
Percy Jackson. My second copy, ha. First was Waterstones exclusive. This is the regular US hardcover :)
Wish Monster. I read this as an eARC months ago. I adored it. And the hardcover is just so beautiful. <3
A Crane Among Wolves. I got curious about this new book. And I wanted to give it a try :) Hope to love it.
Curses. Paperback edition. <3 I so adored this book. And the paperback edition is just so precious. Love.
The Mirror of Beasts. Bought a new hardcover, as I was not at all happy with my previous. This is perfect.
A Song of Ash and Moonlight. The international paperback editions :D Eee. One is misprinted. So weird.
Shiver. So excited about this new edition of this lovely book :D It is damaged, so have to get a new copy.
The Grinch. Eee. This new game for my Switch looks all kinds of adorable :D I'm hoping to love it, haha :)

Funko Europe. I know, I know. I couldn't help but buy these, haha :D The new Stitch ones are adorable. Had to have them. And The Grinch. So cute. Tried for more mystery minis. Failed, as usual. Sigh. The Chucky and the dinosaur was bought from a Norwegian site, as funko europe did not have them. Love :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)