Saturday, July 20, 2024

In My Mailbox #663

This have been a pretty good summer week, eee :D We have had some nice warm and sunny days. And still more to come, which I love. <3 Haven't gotten to take my spa bath much, though. But finally managed to tonight :) And possibly next weekend too. I have been playing lots of pokemon go lately. Also, always, animal crossing new horizons and pocket camp. Also still completely exhausted and hurting everywhere. Sigh. My stomach is a mess. My joints are super painful. Sobs. Medicine is so very much not working as it should. Sigh. Will argue more with the hospital this coming week about switching medicine. I did get a whole bunch of awesome mail, though. <3 And I'm doing good, despite my shitty health. London in less than a month. Ahh! I'm so nervous. Yet so very excited for the Taylor Swift Eras Tour concert, eee. And Mr. Pretzels, ha. It will be the very best trip. But yeah, I wish I wasn't hurting so much. Hmph. Anyway. I did manage to read a book this week. <3 So a couple of new blog posts. This week I'm waiting on Slow Dance :) And I shared my review of The Heart of the World. <3 Hope you're all doing well these days :D


Namesake. I ordered book one as well, as they are new paperbacks with edges, ha :D It looks so pretty.
A Ruse of Shadows. I am so in love with these Lady Sherlock books. I'm a bit behind; catching up soon.
The Darkness Within Us Swag. Eee! Thank you so much Tricia for this amazing pre-order swag :D Love.
Funko Europe. Yeah. This was one big order. I could not help myself, haha. <3 Love my Rapunzel pin. <3 Love my Moana pins. All so cute. Love the new Jungle Book pop figures :D Especially Baloo and Mowgli. Finally got the regular Galadriel soda. Love my Pink Panther. I finally got the last mystery bitty pop from The Lord of the Rings; Boromir. <3 Love my Puss in Boots. Ahhh. More mystery minis, but no new ones. Aw. And gods. That new Minnie Mouse Loungefly bag. Eee! Will use it in London. A bit big, but I love it :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)