Saturday, July 27, 2024

In My Mailbox #664

This have been one exhausting week. But a good one :) We have had such nice summer weather and I have been loving it. Sitting outside in the sun for hours each day. <3 But it's a bit too hot inside. Ugh. But now getting it a little colder for days, so it will hopefully be better inside :) I have started a new book, but reading a little slow, since I'm unable to read after a full day outside. Exhausted. And medicine is still not working, and I am hurting all the time. Sigh. It sucks. But I am doing my best :) Medicine again next week. Will see if it works this time, and makes me better. Ha. I doubt it. Hmph. Anyway. I got a whole bunch of lovely mail this week, eeee. <3 I love it all so much :D Many new trades :) I also forgot to mention this last week, but I saw season three of Sweet Home. It was better than season two, which was crap. But nothing like season one, which was perfection. Sigh. It ended good, but I wanted more. There was zero romance. Ugh. Disappointed. But it could have been worse, haha. Anyway. This week I'm waiting on Us in Ruins :D Hope you are all doing well. <3 Are you having great summer weather? :) 17 days left to London. <3 Eee.

To Cage a God ARC. Thank you so much Alice for trading this with me :D I had to get this UK ARC. <3
The Isles of the Gods + Aurora Burning ARCs. Eee! Thank you so much Bekkie for trading with me :D I am so happy to own these. AUS ARC of Isles and US ARC of Burning. <3 I love them very much. Sigh.
The Empire of Dreams + Poster Girl ARCs. Thank you so much Caitlin for trading with me :D Love these.
The Mirror of Beasts. Eee. Got my stunning international paperback edition. <3 It's so pretty. Sigh. Love :)
Fable. Got the paperback of book one now too. <3 Haven't read these. Ack. Hopefully reading them soon.
The Lord of the Rings Pins. Ahh! Aren't these just the most precious? :D Had to buy from amazon; love :)
Funko Europe. Oh, help. I could not help but place another order, ha. This time just mystery minis and the new Hiccup and Toothless pop. I had to have them :D So precious. They got the Stranger Things mystery minis back in stock, ha :D And now I tried again to order twelve, to get the box. I got it. And OH MY GOD. I FINALLY got Max :D AHHH! I have been trying for over a year, I think. Finally she is mine. <3 I love her, haha :D No new ones in the other mysteries. Though one new Shrek. Still no Shrek dragon, though, ugh.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)