Saturday, February 17, 2024

In My Mailbox #641

Another week gone by. Ahh! I'm still healing from my surgery, now been over three weeks. Sigh. It's slow going. But I guess the wound is looking better. Hopefully. Still looking like it is ages until it is closed. How rude. I miss my baths. But I'm doing okay. It doesn't hurt, which is a plus :) I'm exhausted, as always, but doing good. I got my precious mail this week. Sobs. I am so so happy. And getting a most epic mail next week too. Sobs again. I cannot believe my luck lately. <3 I'm so very excited, eee. Did a bunch of reading this week :) And that is pretty much all that I have done, haha. Now going to take it easy for a few days, before I start another re-read. Oops :D Have all my next books planned. Love that. A few new blog posts. I shared my second review of Silver in the Bone :) This week I'm waiting on Damsel :D And I shared my very long review of The Mirror of Beasts, eee. <3 Hope you are all doing well :) Reading anything good?

The Mirror of Beasts Manuscript. Oh. My gods. AHH! My most precious mail arrived this week. Sobs. I'm actually dying. Thank you so, so much Alexandra. <3 You are the very best. Personalized manuscript :D Ahh! I'm still dying. And already read it. Loved it with my whole heart. Oh. Art cards! EEE! Love so much.
The Thirteenth Circle Swag. Eee! Thank you so much MarcyKate & Kathryn :D Love this pre-order swag.
Mario vs. Donkey Kong. Hoping that this game is going to be awesome :D Never played the original one.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)