Saturday, February 3, 2024

In My Mailbox #639

Gods, this week have not been the best. Sigh. I'm still healing from my surgery from last week. Now on day 10. I do not think my wound is looking much better. I suppose it is a little better. But I am still so very exhausted at all times. So I feel like this healing thing is taking forever. Ugh. I just want it to start closing. Doctor said healed by four weeks. I'm hoping that is true. Although I think it will be closer to eight weeks. So rude. Plus side, it only hurts a little bit. So I'm happy with that. It could be worse. But yeah. I hate this big open wound under my arm. Shudders. So anyway. I have been trying to take it easy this week. As just moving makes me exhausted and tired. And so I have not read anything new this week. Aw. Next week I have a different hospital visit that I'm dreading, but hoping will go okay. Fingers crossed. I am also waiting on two very important packages to me. Please let them arrive by Friday. May not make it, though. Aw. But I am still hoping, ha :D Also! Eee! My precious baby girl, my cat, haha, turned 11 years old this week. <3 She is my most precious thing :) This week I'm waiting on Let it Glow. <3 I hope you are all doing well :D

Ruthless Vows. UK hardcover. Supposed to be UK paperback. They sent me the wrong one. Ugh. Rude.
Gilded Duology. I had to buy this hardcover box set, to get that poster, ha :D I loved this series so much.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)