Saturday, January 20, 2024

In My Mailbox #637

Ahh. Where did the past week go? Gosh. Time has moved so fast :) I even read another book last night. What even. Now made it to four books read so far this year :) I'm very happy with this, haha. May take it a little slower from now on, though. As I have a surgery next week that will take some time to heal. Oh. I am hoping it won't be too bad. Ahh. But I'm so nervous. And this week have been so stressful. They suddenly cancelled my surgery on Thursday. Which made me very upset and stressed. Sigh. Then suddenly it was back on again on Friday. How rude. But I'm glad it is happening, haha. Anyway. Got a little bit of stunning mail this week. <3 I love it. And waiting on something amazing. Sobs. But may take a while to arrive :) I'm just so excited and so thankful. Sigh. New posts. I shared my review of Ruthless Vows. <3 This week I'm waiting on Lady Macbeth :) And shared my review of Daughter of Mine :D Hope you are all doing well. <3

Ruthless Vows. Finally got my two hardcovers from Blackwells :D That took forever, haha. So gorgeous.
Movies. Eee. Steelbooks; had to get them :D Both gorgeous. Loved The Little Mermaid and The Meg 2.
Funko Europe. Oops. At last made another order, ha :) Still no Max Stranger Things mystery mini. Sigh. It's too depressing. Two new Harry Potter ones, though. And I adore everything else. Stinky Pete :D Eee!

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)