Saturday, January 6, 2024

In My Mailbox #635

Happy New Year :D I have been having a pretty busy week. But a good one too. It has been fully freezing outside, though. Brrr. But now suddenly warm out. Huh. So yeah. The weather is weird, haha :) And I had to go outside in the freezing cold to take a whole bunch of new photos for instagram. Ack. But was worth it. Love the photos I took :) This week I only got one package in the mail. But it was a very big one. Oops :D Ahh! It's most perfect. <3 I am waiting on a few books, but unsure when they will make it. I also read a book this week, whoo :) And planning on starting a re-read next week. A little sad that all of my Christmas decorations have been taken down. Aw. But it was about time too, haha. Now waiting for April to arrive so I can get my spa bath up again. <3 Sigh. I cannot wait. Hope the time goes fast. I have a surgery in a few weeks. Which will take even more weeks to heal. And I'm so worried about it. But it needs to be done. So I am hoping I will heal fast. Fingers crossed for me, please :) A whole bunch of new blog posts this week, haha :) I shared my Best Books of 2023. <3 This week I'm waiting on Royal Scandal :D And I shared my review of The Only Survivors :) I hope you are all having the most amazing first week of the new year. <3

America Package from Becky. <3 AHH! This package was the absolute best to get in the mail this week. Sigh. Thank you so, so much to Becky for helping me get all of this to Norway. <3 You are the actual best. Sniffs. I am so so so so happy and thankful, eee :D (I paid for all items and for shipping.) Such expensive shipping. Gosh. But fully worth it :) Okay. Time to say a little about all that I got, eee. Owlcrate version of Lore bought from a US seller on facebook; was missing this edition. Champion of Fate + Anna Dressed in Blood, personalized copies ordered from Invitation Bookshop :D Perfection. I will share all personalized copies on instagram in the next two weeks. Champion of Fate ARC, gotten from a trade on facebook :D Prosper Redding ARC gotten from a person on Depop. The School for Good and Evil collector's edition, personalized copy bought from Books of Wonder, ahh :D I love it. Silver in the Bone Fairyloot + A Crown of Ivy and Glass BookishBox. Bought these a little cheaper from a facebook seller; perfect condition. <3 Night of the Witch pre-order swag :D The Night Hunt pre-order swag :D Got Kendare Blake swag from the personalized books. <3 Owlcrate pin from Becky, eee :D I love it. Taylor Swift CDs, ahh :D So happy to have all of these, omg. I got double of all the 1989 editions, ha, so I can have both sides of the cards. So precious. Love all the blue stars that were everywhere in the package, haha :D And then there was a bunch of new EOS lipbalms, oops. Already opened them all, haha, so just added three in the middle so you can see what they look like :) I love them the very most. Best smells and just so good. My gosh. This ended up being waaay too long, haha. But managed to write about everything that arrived :) And oh. I am so happy about it all, ahh. <3 These items were not possible for me to order to Norway. Becky was able to help me, with me ordering it all to her instead. Then her shipping it all in one big box to me, eee. Very thankful. <3 And so happy. Sigh. So much perfect :) Was one very huge box, haha :) Love it so much. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)