Saturday, May 27, 2023

In My Mailbox #603

I finally started reading yesterday, whoo :D Haha. I'm proud of myself, lol. Been so slow to get myself to read. Finally managed it. And I have read a lot, and will finish the book tomorrow. Also loving it, so yay for that. This week have been pretty exhausting, as always. Doing better, health-wise. But still so exhausted. How rude. And I may have gotten way, way too much mail this week. Oh. Help. I really truly need to stop buying things. Sigh. I shall get better. Hopefully. This week I'm waiting on The Forest Grimm :D OH! And I saw The Little Mermaid at the cinema :D It was so very good. I loved it. I hope you are all doing well. <3

The Only Survivors. I'm so excited about this book. Had some bad luck with her latest; hope to love this :)
Team Chu and the Epic Hero Quest. Book two, oops :D Haha. I must read them both one day. So pretty.
Sinister Summer: Menacing Manor. Oh. Book four. And I haven't read book one yet. Oops. One day soon.
Fall of the School for Good and Evil. Got my UK and International paperback editions :D Looks stunning.
The Isles of the Gods. Got my international paperback. <3 It is so gorgeous. Reading my hb now. Love it.
The Ones We're Meant to Find. Sigh. This most gorgeous book. So in love with this new paperbk cover :)
A Crown of Ivy and Glass. Ohh! The international paperback was not delayed :D And it's perfect. Sigh. <3
Beth Revis Swag. Eee! More special swag from Beth. <3 And it is fully gorgeous. So love that bookmark.

Funko Europe. Oops. Had to get those Jurassic moments :D SO perfect. Free purse. Love it. And some other pop figures I just had to get, ha. Finally got the final mickey and friends mystery mini I needed :D
Poki-Heaven. Tried a new Norwegian site :) I'm happy with it. Finally have Scar and Espeon :D Love it.

Funko Europe. Ha. Yeah. This order was huge and expensive. Sobs. But so worth it too, eee :D I love the new The Witcher pop figures, eee. Still four to be released. At last got my Ursula chase soda, haha. Love Remy. Love Bambi. Sigh. And new halloween pop figures, finally :) Supposed to come last year. Hmph. Very much delayed. And.. more mystery minis. Sigh. All doubles. Goddamn it. Makes me sad, haha :)
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Oops. I could not stop myself from buying this collector edition. But gosh. I did not know it was going to be this huge. Oops. And heavy too. How rude. But it is stunning, love the art.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)