Saturday, July 9, 2022

In My Mailbox #557

Gah. I'm exhausted this week. And not sure what to share about what I have done either, as my memory is currently the worst. Oops. Last week I forgot to mention that I watched the final two episodes of season four of Stranger Things, twice. <3 And it was so perfect and evil, eee :) Tonight I watched The Sea Beast, which was so cute and good. I sadly have not managed to make myself read anything, though. Hopefully soon. Got more medicine this week. Took goddamn forever and I hated how exhausting it was. I suppose the medicine is helping me, but I'm not sure. My joints are hurting more than ever. Rude. Anyway.  I got some pretty mail this week. <3 No books, though. And ended up sharing three photos below, oops, as I was too lazy to get everything together at once, ha :) I have had a pretty stressful week and am feeling a little sad. Hoping to feel better soon, though. Oh! I posted a new giveaway on instagram, five pop figures :D Do enter that. <3 Aaaand. I put on makeup this week and took a new profile photo for everywhere :D And I actually like it too, ha. <3 This week I'm waiting on Poster Girl :) I hope you are all doing well. <3

GIVEAWAY! Five funko pop figures. International. Ends July 27th. ENTER HERE.

Pop Figures. Ahh! My latest big pop figure order from EMP. Oops. They had a sale. And so I just had to get a bunch, haha. <3 A few I had pre-ordered from PiaB that still hasn't shipped, so cancelled those. And a few I wanted, ha :) They all look stunning, eee. Most excited about my Mei panda. <3 Beyond adorable.


Funko Nordic. EEE! Thank you so much Emma and Funko Nordic for my newest ambassador gift :D Ahh! They are all so so perfect. <3 Most excited about Tinker Bell :D She is so cute. You guys are the best. <3

Taylor Swift. A few new Taylor Swift swag items, that I ordered a while ago. <3 I just love this swag, ha :) It's so pretty. But gosh, I'm having issues with this order and trying to have it fixed. Ugh. It's very stressful.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)