Saturday, July 2, 2022

In My Mailbox #556

Gosh. Another week gone by. This week I spent pretty much every day outside in the sun and heat, ahh. We had many days of 30C. Eee. It was awesome. <3 Spent some time in the sea too :) Which was still freezing, lol. But so good to sit outside in the sun. I'm completely exhausted and all of me hurts, though, as it has been a little too much for me. But did my best to enjoy it all :) Today was super hot too. But we are getting colder weather this coming week, so maybe then I will actually get some things done, ha. Will see :) I did get some great mail, though. <3 This week I'm waiting on Riven. <3 I hope you are all doing well and having a great summer :D I'm having the best one; love the heat so much. Most of the time :D

The Art of Encanto. Finally bought this cute book. Own many of these Disney ones. <3 Loved this movie.
Small Favors. Paperback edition is out :D This book was pretty awesome and I just so love that cover :)
Animal Crossing. New soundtrack from Japan :D Love the postcards included. It is just so pretty, eee. <3
The Future Collection + Swag. EEE! Thank you so much Beth for this aaamazing package :D Love it all.
Pop Figures. Ah. Many new ones from Amazon :D Expensive.. but needed them. More Pokemon, eee.
Mario Figures. I bought this set because of how cute Peach looked, haha :) They all look great, though.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)