Saturday, September 19, 2020

In My Mailbox #463

Another week gone by. Gosh. Time is moving so fast lately :) The world is still a mess. I'm still doing okay. And I'm so thankful for it. There is so corona in my town. I can still live life as normal. For now. Spreading faster in Norway. But not here just yet. Not looking forward to it at all. Ugh. Anyway. I had a good week. I read one book, and starting another one very soon. I got a few stunning books. <3 A few new blog posts. This week I'm waiting on The Accidental Apprentice :) And shared my review of Dustborn. <3 I hope you are all doing well. Saying as safe as possible. I'm still behind on things, but getting better at doing little :)


Scorpio Sea Tarot. Ahh! I got this so early via bookdepo. It looks gorgeous. Sigh. I so love all the cards.
The Other Side of the Sky. Ahh.This hardcover is fully gorgeous. And gosh. How badly I loved this one.
House of Salt and Sorrows. US paperback edition was out :D And I had to have it, ha. I loved this book.
Sadie. Eee. New US paperback edition. Sigh. This book was so precious and evil. Courtney is the best.
The Witch's Boy. Gosh. When Kelly shared about this UK edition I had to order it. I adored this ages ago.






Thornlight. EEE! I am so goddamn excited. Ahh. A new Claire book. <3 I loved Foxheart so much. And this companion is going to be amazing. Eee. I'm about to re-read Foxheart, then starting this one. I cannot wait. Sigh. It shall be so perfect. Got this via Edelweiss, auto-approved from Harper. <3 I'm so very thankful.


 

 More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)