Saturday, July 6, 2019

In My Mailbox #400

Excuse me. But where did this past week go? Time is moving way too fast. Gosh. But I am doing good. I read a book this week, eee. And reading more, finally. It took some time to get started, lol. But hoping this re-read of a series I love will make me want to read even more after it :) Fingers crossed. Still waiting on news about my laptop. I miss it so. Sigh. This old one is so hot and dangerous. Oh, well. It works at least, haha. I also got some pretty mail this week :D Yay! Some awesome books. I also got my new el scooter. Ahh. I haven't gotten to drive it too much, because of stupid rain. Ugh. But it is the best. I love it. So much fun. A few new blog posts this week, with another one being posted right after this post, which is why this is early today :) This week I'm waiting on The Fountains of Silence :D And then I posted my third review of A Study in Scarlet Women. <3 I also got more medicine this week. It was, as always, exhausting. But done with now for some weeks. Hoping I will actually feel better with my whole body this time. Ha. Maybe.



DEV1AT3. My AUS paperback edition have arrived :D And it looks stunning. I must read the book soon.
Heart of Iron. US paperback edition is out :D And book two coming veeery soon. Eee. I'm so so excited.
Shadow & Flame Swag. Eee, thank you Mindee :D Got for taking part in the awesome street team. <3
Pop Figures. Oops. A whole bunch of awesome :D New Stranger Things. <3 And The Lion King. Love.


More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)