Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most
1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. Best book ever. You need it. Best fantasy. Best characters. PO! <3
2. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. Most amazing. Sean. Corr. So damn good. Read it now.
3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. Oh, this book is perfect. Mal is amazing. The world is awesome.
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Perfect book. Amazing fairytale retelling. I love this book so so much :)
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I shouldn't have to mention this. You all should have read it by now ;)
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I can not love this enough. So damn perfect. Loved it so much.
7. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. Amazing book. Truly amazing. You need to go buy it right away.
8. In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters. This book is perfect. Go read it. And cry. And smile.
9. Fire by Kristin Cashore. I had to add this. It is just too perfect and amazing. You need to read it.
10. The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girl by Claire Legrand. Best middle grade book. It's perfect.
I suppose it's been a long time since I did a top ten favorite books :) And this sort of count as that. Sigh. I have SO MANY favorite books, but I think these are my top ten. Maybe. I think. Oh, well. It is at least 10 books that you MUST read. Really, truly must. What is on your list this week?
Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish :)