Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most
1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. Best book ever. You need it. Best fantasy. Best characters. PO! <3
2. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. Most amazing. Sean. Corr. So damn good. Read it now.
3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. Oh, this book is perfect. Mal is amazing. The world is awesome.
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Perfect book. Amazing fairytale retelling. I love this book so so much :)
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I shouldn't have to mention this. You all should have read it by now ;)
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I can not love this enough. So damn perfect. Loved it so much.
7. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. Amazing book. Truly amazing. You need to go buy it right away.
8. In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters. This book is perfect. Go read it. And cry. And smile.
9. Fire by Kristin Cashore. I had to add this. It is just too perfect and amazing. You need to read it.
10. The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girl by Claire Legrand. Best middle grade book. It's perfect.
I suppose it's been a long time since I did a top ten favorite books :) And this sort of count as that. Sigh. I have SO MANY favorite books, but I think these are my top ten. Maybe. I think. Oh, well. It is at least 10 books that you MUST read. Really, truly must. What is on your list this week?
Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish :)
I'm obsessed with TFIOS and I recommend it to anyone who will listen. I'm currently reading Jellicoe Road and I really like it so far. Maaaybe it will become one of my most recommended as well.ReplyDelete
Cinder is on my list too, and I really need to read Divergent! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/03/25/mostrecommended/ReplyDelete
Alice @ Alice in Readerland
I totally agree with Jellicoe Road, TFIoS, and In The Shadow of Blackbirds! Loved those. <3ReplyDelete
I haven't read any of these books! But I have many of them at home! I really want to read Graceling and The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls! :)ReplyDelete
Here is my TTT.
Love this list! :)ReplyDelete
Ah Shadow and Bone, how I love thee! Oh and In the Shadow of Blackbirds, I freaking love that! I love how we have similar tastes! The books I haven't read I shall be buying soon!
My Top Ten Tuesday!
I just ordered Graceling, so I'm hoping it lives up to the hype. Loved Cinder! Reading Scarlet now. Want to read the rest but I haven't gotten to them yet. Great list!ReplyDelete
New follower via GFC!
Oh I recommend Graceling and The Scorpio Races to my 8th grade reader girls frequently. They're usually a win, which is no surprise because they're just so beautifully written with strong interesting main characters! Oh and let's not forget about Po and Sean :pReplyDelete
Awesome list Carina!! LOVE most of the books on your list! The others I still need to read :P ;) xxReplyDelete
Jellicoe Road and TFIOS! LOVE BOTH OF THEM.ReplyDelete
My Top Ten
Great selection! The only one on the list that I have read is TFIOS and it didn't really knock me off my feet. I am excited to check out the other books on the list, though, and I'm looking forward to reading your blog in the future! Feel free to check out my TTT if you feel like it! :)ReplyDelete