Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #1



This week's topic is TBR List for Winter.

1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis.
2. Dearly Departed by Lia Habel.
3. The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff.
4. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa.
5. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.
6. Crossed by Ally Condie.
7. The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe.
8. Daugther of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
9. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion.
10. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton.

Ten books I am going to read this winter. Have chosen books I still haven't read yet :) This is my first try at Top Ten Tuesdays. Would love a feedback on it; not sure if I did it right. Thank you. <3
What are you reading this winter?

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish :)

6 comments:

  1. You've got so many good books on your list! I loved Across the Universe - and Shiver is one of my all-time favourites!! Dearly, Departed and Daughter of Smoke and Bone are both really good as well!

    Top Ten Tuesday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say that you have to read Across The Universe! It's really, really good.

    - Mary | Anxirium

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have chosen a great assortment. Have fun.

    Here's my Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Iron Knight & Dearly Departed on my Kindle waiting for me to read them! Daughter of Smoke and Bone is awesome, I highly recommend that one. Shiver is good too, I really enjoyed that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shiver gets my vote! I loved this book (and this series) and I just love Maggie's writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Top Ten Tuesdays virgin too, so yay us! You have a great list here! Across the Universe and Crossed were both great. I actually loved Crossed more than Matched. I've had Dearly Departed on my nightstand since October, so I should probably get to it. I just got The Space Between last week, and will probably start it this week. Enjoy!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)