Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
My second Tuesday Teaser is from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. Which I just started reading today; and I am now on page 150. Still unsure about how I feel about it, though ;p



Here lies bog boy, I thought. Or, more likely, Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
But enter I did, because that's where the girl's footprints led. ~ page 120

4 comments:

  1. Nice teaser! ^-^ I have this book in my TBR pile right now. I really need to get to it already. It sounds pretty creepy.

    ~Sarah
    Bookish Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this book! I love the teaser! Come check out my TT!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I have this one on my shelves. I was hoping to get to it in October, but that didn't happen, so I have no idea when I'll get to read it. I'm excited to do so, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this book, but it definitely had a few ... issues that made me not love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)