Meh. This week have been the longest. And I am just so goddamn exhausted. Hurting all the time. Rude. But the new pills I'm taking is somewhat working; works on my sleep and bladder a tiny bit. But not on my pain. How rude. This week I finally got an appointment to have my shoulder checked by a person. And she found several bad parts with it and my back and neck. Siiigh. She cracked it and hurt my arm and ahh. Supposed to get better, but need to go back several times as well. Shudders. I do hope it actually does get better, though. But it feels nice, to finally have someone confirm that I actually have pain in my shoulder and arm and back. Hmph. My psoriasis have been so bad this week too. A little better now, but should be getting worse in just days, I'm guessing. Oh. And my spa bath died this week. Haaaaa. Sobs. Cost so much to order a new one. But goddamn, I could not be without it for all of fall. I needed a new one now. Should arrive early next week :) But yeah. I'm sad about it, as it is not the same as the one I had. Hmph. Oh, and then I broke a large glass all over my kitchen floor yesterday. So that was fun. Not. First time, and there was tiny pieces of glass eeeverywhere. Rude. And I'm just sad, as I'm trying to get some stunning promo swag, and I am failing, and it just hurts my heart. Hmph. Oh, well. Besides all of this, I am still doing okay, haha :) I'm trying my best. <3 Managed to read two very very very short picture books this week, and starting a middle grade tomorrow, hopefully. <3 So some more new blog posts this week. Shared my review of Bing's Cherries :D Then I shared my review of Better Pets. <3 And this week I'm waiting on Empire :) Hope you are all doing well. <3 Have you gotten any aaamazing mail lately? :D
The Ballad of Falling Dragons. Fairyloot edition :D I like the artwork a lot. Hope to read this series soon.
Fuggler. Couldn't resist buying two of these keychains in a store in my town :) No rares, but they are cute.
Pop Mart. Finally a mystery box, ha :D Got the only one I did not want. Haaa. But still a cute Skullpanda.
Funko Pop. First a pearl Charizard bought from a store. <3 Love. Then got my 6-pack Flora pre-order :D And ohh. They are just gorgeous. I so love these different plants. They came like popmart mystery boxes, ha. But got them all, since I bought the full set. They even came with cards, like Labubus. Still. So cute :)
More Instagram photos here. <3


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)