Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #346

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

IMPRISON THE SKY (The Elementae #2) BY A. C. GAUGHEN

Goodreads Description:

The sweeping Elementae series continues with a heroine so powerful she can command the sky . . .

Stolen from her family as a child, Aspasia has clawed her way up the ranks of Cyrus's black market empire to captain her own trading vessel--and she risks it all every time she uses her powerful magic to free as many women, children, and Elementae from slavery as she can.

But Cyrus is close to uncovering her secrets--not only that Aspasia is a wind Elementa with the ability to sail her ship through the sky, but that she is also searching for her lost family. And if Aspasia can't find her younger siblings before Cyrus does, she will never be able to break free.

Armed with her loyal crew full of Elementae and a new recruit who controls an intriguing power, Aspasia finds herself in the center of a brewing war that spans every inch of the ocean, and her power alone may not be enough to save her friends, family, and freedom.

Hardcover, 416 pages
Expected publication: January 22nd 2019 by Bloomsbury YA
Pre-Order here and here

Eee! I am so so so excited about this book :D I loved Reign the Earth very much. And I am thrilled about this companion novel. It's going to be so good. And it looks so gorgeous too. I simply cannot wait to read Imprison the Sky. Eee. Newish characters, with peeks from the older ones too, I'm pretty sure :D I cannot wait. Sigh. It's going to be so good. Just wishing it was January already. Hmph. I so hate waiting, haha :)
What are you waiting for on this powerful Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. Ah, these covers are so pretty! I hope you enjoy this one as much as the first, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful. I hope you love it when you get to read it!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)