Ohh. I do have some other stats to share about all the books I read this year. I have read a few more books than last year, which makes me happy. I have read tons of review copies, a total of 60. <3 I'm hoping to read tons of amazing books next year as well :) I feel like I didn't read that many books this year. But at the same time, over one hundred books a year is a lot of different stories to have in my head. And I'm pleased with reading this number. As I had some bad months where I couldn't read much at all, but then other months where I read tons. <3 It just depends on how I'm feeling. Hoping next year will be lots better, so that I will be able to read a lot of new and awesome books. Crossing my fingers. <3
1. Blue Lily, Lily Blue. This third book was perfection. Nothing more to say than this: GANSEY.
2. Winterspell. This book was all kinds of gorgeous. The story is awesome. The romance is the best.
3. Endsinger. Damn this book. So heartbreaking. But so exciting and epic. I just loved it so very much.
4. The House of Hades. I loved this one so much. Need to be brave enough to read the final book too.
5. This Shattered World. I couldn't believe how much I adored this book. It is stunning. One of the best.
6. City of Heavenly Fire. The end of an amazing series. I cannot wait for all the upcoming books as well.
7. Ruin and Rising. It was everything I was hoping it would be. So pleased with how this series ended.
8. The Falconer. Damn this book. The ending is evil. But the rest is so stunning and amazing. Loved it.
9. The Map to Everywhere. Sigh. Perfect middle grade book. So sad yet so hopeful too. It was amazing.
10. Mortal Gods. This sequel was so evil. Yet the plot is exciting and I adore the characters so much.
11. The Perilous Sea. This was better than book one. The romance is even more perfect. Lots of love.
12. Trial by Fire. I was pretty heartbroken over this book. Yet it is so exciting and stunning. I loved it.
13. The Walls Around Us. This book was so different. So heartbreaking yet hopeful too. I really loved it.
14. The Body Electric. Oh, this was stunning. The romance is heartbreaking and perfect. So good.
15. The Cure for Dreaming. Book is different and all kinds of amazing. The romance is pretty sweet.
MERRY CHRISTMAS. <3