Saturday, September 28, 2024

In My Mailbox #673

Help. A new week gone by. I am so tired. And still hurting like crazy all the time. Sigh. This coming week I will finally talk to the doctor again about new medicine. Fingers crossed. I am in such a bad way lately. So rude. I haven't gotten to read anything this week, but I'm starting a new book next week :) I got a bunch of mail this week, and waiting on even more. Oops. I could not stop myself from buying, haha :) But yes. I'm in pain. So short update this week. I'm hoping to get a medicine that works. Need to take new instagram photos tomorrow. This week I'm waiting on The Girl With No Reflection :) Hope you are all doing well. <3

The Falconer trilogy. Illumicrate editions :D I could not resist buying these, eee. They are so gorgeous :)
A Song of Ash and Moonlight. Second hardcover edition. <3 I had to have two, haha. It's just so precious.
The Heart of the World. US hardcover edition :) I truly did love this duology. <3 Such great characters :D
The Thirteenth Child. UK paperback. <3 Which is all kinds of lovely. I'm getting all copies of this book. <3
Rise of the Vicious Princess. I finally got this paperback edition; I'm also reading this book next :) Excited.
The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom. I'm so curious about this game :D Hopefully trying it tomorrow.
The Grinch plush. Eee! I found this precious in my town this week on sale. Wanted him for a while. Cuute.
Funko Europe. Oops. There was a sale. I had to get the How to Train Your Dragon backpack + wallet :D Ahh! I love them so much. <3 I bought that Freddy box as I wanted the shark pop, haha. I'm hoping to sell parts of this box to earn back the money. Fingers crossed. Finally got Rapunzel as a mystery mini :D Eee. Too cute. Worst part: they forgot two things from my order. And they are now sold out. I'm so upset. Sigh.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)