Saturday, September 21, 2024

In My Mailbox #672

Ugh. It's been a long week. I'm not doing the best. Been in so much pain lately, my arm is such a mess. Still waiting on hospital and the doctor to let me try a new medicine. This old one is obviously not working anymore. But they don't see it that way. Sigh. So I am still arguing, and hoping to make it work next week. Fingers crossed. But yeah. It's been hard and I am in so much pain. But trying my best to stay positive :) I finished re-watching The Lord of the Rings and The Rings of Power this week. <3 And just barely started season two :) And also watching the Lyle and Erik crime on Netflix. So I'm trying to take it easy. Hopefully figuring out soon which book to read next, ha. Not sure what I am in the mood for. Got a whole lot of mail this week, though, ack. <3 Love it all :) This week I'm waiting on Fable for the End of the World :) I hope you are all doing well lately. <3 It's gotten so goddamn cold now. Brrr. I miss summer already. How rude :)

A Song of Ash and Moonlight. First hardcover has arrived. <3 A little damaged.. but still gorgeous :) Love.
The Heart of the World. UK hardcover edition have arrived :) And it is stunning. Really loved this sequel.
A Dark and Drowning Tide. Got my special Waterstones edition and it is so lovely. I hope to love this one.
Lucy Undying. I am all kinds of curious of this book. I adore Kiersten. I'm hoping to read this book soon.
Team Chu and the Wild Ghost Chase. Book three :D One day I shall read this adorable looking trilogy. <3
Us in Ruins. I couldn't help but buy this new-to-me-author book :) It looks so pretty. I hope to love it lots.
Night of the Witch. Paperback edition :D I love the colored edges. It looks all kinds of goregous. I love it.
House of Roots and Ruin. Finally bought the paperback of this one. I have yet to read it, though. Soon :)
Funko Europe. Oops. Help. More pop figures have arrived. And they are all lovely, ha :D Love the new Eddie. And Wednesday. And the Fievel pop figures. That cat is all kinds of awesome. Love it so, eee :)
UGGs. Look at these new and most perfect UGGs :D Ahh! I had to buy them. Love the soft pink so much.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)