Saturday, May 25, 2024

In My Mailbox #655

Another week gone by super fast. Ack. Been a busy one too. I'm exhausted. But been a good week too. As you can see, I got all the mail this week, haha :D Love it all so much. <3 We finally got a warmer day on Thursday, which was nice. Sat outside in the sun for a few hours. Then it was hospital again on Friday. Ugh. It was such a long and exhausting day. Had a good time too, a little food, a little shopping. But yeah. My body is fully dead. Ugh. This coming week I need to take more photos for instagram outside. And will hopefully decide which book to read next :) Want something epic, haha. This week I'm waiting on Legend of the White Snake. <3 Hope you are all doing well :) I'm excited about warmer days next week, finally :D

The Temptation of Magic. The May Fairyloot YA book edition :D Not heard of this before. I'm curious :)
Empire of the Damned. Realized I had not bought any of the paperback editions, haha. Had to have it.
The Familiar. The International paperback edition. <3 Because of course I need all the versions, haha :)
Skyborn. Book two, german edition :D These covers are so beautiful. And I so truly loved this trilogy. <3
Silver in the Bone. My second copy of the new paperback edition :D Ha. Of course I needed more of it ;)
Dune 2. The 4K steelbook edition. I just couldn't help but buy this better version, ha. I so love this movie.
Miraculous Ladybug. See that red plush and ornament? It's adorable. A mystery thingy that I had to buy :)
Funko Europe. Whoops. I could not resist ordering more, haha :D The new Stitch mystery minis are just adorable. Ahh. And tried for more Stranger Things and Disney Princesses. Only doubles. Sigh. Love the four new Stitch regular pop figures. And all the new Sleeping Beauty ones :D Love the dragon the most.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)