Saturday, May 18, 2024

In My Mailbox #654

This week have been long. Ahh. But good too. Had a hospital visit, which was a bit of torture, but went okay :) Finally got a doctor to look at my none-healing wound, after 16 weeks. Got a different ointment. Now it is healing more. What. Fingers crossed for me :) I want this goddamn wound gone already. Ugh. May 17th was Norway's national day, and so I had family time with food and cake :) Had a spa bath this afternoon, so I'm a bit too tired right now, ha. I also watched part one of season three of Bridgerton last night. <3 And I loved it so much. Sigh. Polin is my favorite couple. But yeah. I want part two now. Hmph. Still got a bit too much mail this week, oops. But I love it all so much. <3 A couple of new blog posts, as I did read a book this week too, yay :D I'm unsure what to read next, though, and when to try it. Do need a little break, I think :) I shared my review of The Magic Paintbrush :) This week I'm waiting on Release the Wolves :D I hope you are all doing well. <3 It's finally getting more green. But snow tomorrow. Ha. Rude.

Lightningborn. New Julie Kagawa story :D And middle grade! I'm very excited to read this book soonish.
A Breath of Mischief.  The new US paperback edition. I so love this new cover :) It is looking very fierce.
The Isles of the Gods. US paperback edition :) And of course I'm collecting every version there is, ha. <3
Silver in the Bone. New US paperback edition :D Eee! I do love the new cover. <3 And love this book so.
Taylor Swift. The rest of my TTPD CDs have made it, eee :D A little damage. But the deluxe are perfect.
Funko Pop. I could not resist getting this on sale on amazon. Sigh. May have to take it out of the box, ha.
Bukowski Plushes. Bought these at the airport after the hospital visit :) Favorite brand of plush, eee. Love.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)