Saturday, April 20, 2024

In My Mailbox #650

Eeee! New Taylor Swift album week, ha. <3 Been busy listening to the album on repeat since yesterday. And I love it so much. And gods, so many extra songs. How rude! I love it. <3 Anyway. I haven't gotten to do my spa bath at all this week, not since Sunday. Been too windy and cold. Brrr. Rude. But this coming week should be better. Hopefully. I did get a bunch of gorgeous books this week, though :) And I read a book too, so yay for that. Need to take new instagram photos in the next days. And will be starting a new book too, which I'm excited about. I'm also in a bit of pain, so I'm hoping that will pass soon. Plus side, my wound is healing more. It's going slow, but it is healing. At last. Sigh. This week I'm waiting on Team Chu and the Wild Ghost Chase :) And I shared my review of Wish Monster. <3 Hope you are all doing well :D

Cress. Got a replacement copy from Fairyloot for some damage, which I'm happy about :) It's so pretty.
The Hemlock Queen. US & UK hardcovers. <3 I have not yet read book one. But I adored the other two books by Hannah. But.. I peeked at this. And that love triangle thing? It sounds the absolute worst. Sobs.
Daughter of Mine. Read this as an eARC :D And I loved it so much, eee. Such a pretty cover as well. <3
Against the Darkness. Book three :D Not read book one, haha. But I'm buying everything from Kendare :)
The Familiar. Eee! Waterstones edition and US edition. Plus my personalized one. I love it very much. <3
Beth Revis Patreon Swag. Eee. Latest swag package from Beth. <3 Love. Love the eclipse glasses, ha :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)