Saturday, April 6, 2024

In My Mailbox #648

This week went by so fast. Ack! I am reading a book, but it is going so slowly, as I have been pretty busy these past few days. But hopefully time to read lots tomorrow :) I put my spa bath up today, eee :D It will take some days to heat up, of course. And my wound is still the same. Not healing, now after ten weeks. Sigh. I shall just bandage it up. Because I am not waiting any longer on my spa bath. Missed it so much :) Anyway. I'm exhausted. Taking a sleeping pill each night, yet it still takes hours before I finally fall asleep. Ugh. It's exhausting. So yeah. I'm doing mostly okay. Reading a little, but hoping to read more tomorrow. Got more gorgeous mail, ha :) This week I'm waiting on Icon and Inferno :) Hope you're all doing well. <3

Divine Rivals. German special edition :D Love the color and edges. And there was a letter inside it! Ahh!
Strike the Zither. New US paperback edition :D Of course I had to get it. I loved this duology so much. <3
Funko Europe. Yeah. Another order. Oops. But the Wizard of Oz line dropped. I so had to get all of them. And I got them all, ha. And they sold out so fast too. So I'm glad I ordered right away :) All so precious. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)