Saturday, March 11, 2023

In My Mailbox #592

I'm way too tired. I have not done all that much this week, just trying to take it easy. Still in pain, but finally got the pain in my jaw to be better, haha :) But exhausted and tired, always. Been playing a lot of mario kart with my nephew; love the new courses and being able to finally play birdo :D I do know what book to read next, so I'm happy with that. I did finish a book, but did that on sunday, so almost a week ago, haha. Just too tired to think of reading just yet. But soon, I hope. Got little mail this week. But that is more than okay, haha. I shared my review of The Wolf and the Woodsman :) And this week I'm waiting on Champion of Fate. <3 I'm still healing from corona two, weeks later. Sigh. I hope you are all doing better than me :)

Museum of Magic. At last bought this new book by Beth, via amazon. <3 Stunning :D Hope to read soon.
Funko Pop. Finally bought this adorable special Raya from amazon. She is way too cute and I love her :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)