Saturday, August 28, 2021

In My Mailbox #512

Another Saturday. Another week of me not reading anything. Ahh. I am so behind. And I am so bad. I want to read. I really do. Yet I am so lazy and cannot bring myself to start anything. Siigh. But this coming week. I will make myself start reading, at last :) I will force myself, ha. What I have done is taking it easy. Still healing from surgery. Not sure if it's going well or not. Less pain, at least. No blood any longer. My cold is almost gone too, thankfully. So I'm doing better :) I also watched all of Making a Murderer. Which was such a heartbreaking but good series. I cannot believe that they are both still in prison, as they are both so obviously innocent. It makes me angry and so sad. Gah. I hope there will be good news soon. I got a whole bunch of pretty mail this week, eee. Love it all. <3 And today I finally got some new photos taken too, ha :) I so badly miss my spa bath. But needed to wait two weeks. So still a few days left. Rude. I want my hot baths. Hmph. This week I'm waiting on In the Serpent's Wake. <3 Eee. I hope you are all doing good and staying safe :) The world is kind of sucky these days. I'm doing the best I can, though :)

Snowpiercer. I really loved this dark and sad and great movie. So I had to own this new stunning book :D
Animal Crossing. I couldn't help but order this older sticker book too, ha. Love Animal Crossing so much.
Gods & Monsters. I have only read book one, oops, but needed to own this too to read them all one day :)
Pop Figures. Love the Nightmare Before Christmas moment, eee. Finally Pikachu. <3 First Deadpool :D
Alien + Spyro. I had to try this game for my PS5, haha. Hope it's awesome. Did not own Spyro yet. Ack.
Pusheen Clock. Oh. Hahahaha. This was goddamn small. Siiigh. Thought it was a little bit bigger. Oops.
For the Wolf bookplate. Eee. Finally got my gorgeous pre-order gift from Hannah. <3 Thank you so much.
Swag. Thank you so much Kennedy for trading this swag with me. <3 I love the pins and everything else.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)