Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #288

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE BOY ON THE BRIDGE BY M. R. CAREY

Goodreads Description:

Once upon a time, in a land blighted by terror, there was a very clever boy.

The people thought the boy could save them, so they opened their gates and sent him out into the world.

To where the monsters lived.


Hardcover, 400 pages
Expected publication: May 2nd 2017 by Orbit
Pre-Order here and here




Ahh. I'm so so curious about this book. It's almost out now. Will read it when my hardcover arrives; and I am so excited :D I enjoyed The Girl With All the Gifts a whole bunch, and I cannot wait to read this one too. It's supposed to be a prequel, I think, and I am so curious :) Wish it had been a sequel, hih, but still really excited about this one. Just hoping that it will be amazing and interesting and have a good plot.
What are you waiting for on this terrifying Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting book, I hope you enjoy it :) It's my first time hearing about it. Thanks for sharing!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy this when you get a copy, Carina! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)