Saturday, April 1, 2017

In My Mailbox #282

Eee, I knew I would be getting more mail this week, haha :D And more mail next week too. <3 So so excited. I can't help it. I love getting mail :D Though, yeah, little room for more. Aw. But still. Can't resist buying books. I love everything that I got this week. Eee. So many gorgeous finished copies. <3 I have read two books this week, and I'm happy with that :) I read a total of 15 books in March. Eeee. More than I have read in so, so long. It feels good. Yess. This week haven't been that awesome, though. So much stress. Stress about money. And other stuff. Not good. Because of this my stomach has been killing me. So tired of being sick. Been feeling so, so awful. Just waiting for medicine, which will happen in a few days, thankfully. Hope I will be feeling lots better then. Fingers crossed. Anyway. Besides all of that I'm doing good :) Just a bit jealous, still, of all the ARCs that I'm not getting. Aw. I'm a jealous person, lol. Anyway. I did some blogging this week too. I posted my review of Shadow Run; which I sadly didn't like. Aw. This week I'm waiting on The Knowing :D And posted my review of Flashfall, which I did love. <3 Hoping that all the stress will be gone next week. That everything will get fixed. And that my pain will go away too. Fingers crossed :) I love that I'm reading so many books. Not all are perfect, but many are :D



Strange the Dreamer. Currently reading this one, and I am so excited. Really hoping that I will love it lots.
A Crown of Wishes. Must read book one soon, so that I can read them both. This book is just so pretty.
Blackhearts. Got from Rachel. <3 Eee. Thank you :D I'm so curious about this book. Hope I will love it.
Flashfall. Got from Rachel too :D Love. And gosh, I read this right away, and I loved it so, so much. Yess.
Hunted. Eee, I couldn't resist having a second hardcover of this book. I just loved it so much. So perfect.
Pip Bartlett. Gosh, this UK paperback edition is so so small. I must read book one soon. This is so cute.
Pyromantic. Cannot wait to read this soon. Was nervous, then I peeked, now so excited, haha :D Soon.
Firebug. I couldn't resist buying this new paperback edition of this book. I liked it a whole bunch. Pretty.
Well of Witches. YAY for stunning paperback edition :D Oh, how I love this series to pieces. It's perfect.
The Scorpio Races. Such a gorgeous new UK paperback of this :D Love this book more than I can say.
Vicious Trading Cards. Eee! These took forever to get here, but so worth the wait. Thank you so much.
Miraculous Ladybug. Adore this show to pieces. Must own all the books, hih, as there are only a few :)
Moana Lego. Eee. Finally got to buy these stunning new Moana legos :D I love Moana the very most.
Belle Pop Figure. More pop figures arriving soonish, I hope :D I adore Belle. She's so cute. Just love her.
Shades of Magic Book Hugger. Eee! I was one of 50 to email in February :D Love it so much. Gorgeous.


Retribution Rails. Eee! Thank you so much to the publisher for accepting my request :D Excited for this.
The Evaporation of Sofi Snow. Ahh :D Thank you publisher on Netgalley. <3 Nervous, yet so so excited.


More Instagram photos here. <3

6 comments:

  1. Look at all those goodies! I am always jealous when I see your mailbox. But I am happy for you too! So many beautiful books and fun things. Enjoy! Hope you get your medicine soon. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I love the Supernatural pic. I haven't watched the show in a while and I miss those boys ;) Tho, I spotted Bobby Singer and Cas in the new show Timeless! That was awesome.
    SO many pretty books, Carina! Wow, I've never seen the UK Scorpio Races..beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh let me know how that Firebug series goes for you. I'm curious about that one! Love that Scorpio Races cover! <3

    Have a great week, C!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15 books is amazing, nice job! I am so glad that you loved Flashfall. I need one of those book huggers! I'm hoping to trade for one. :D Have a lovely week, Carina! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you loved Flashfall, and I hope you'll love A Crown of Wishes and all of your other new books :) Awesome haul, Carina!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many excellent things!! I hope you enjoy all of the books!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)