Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Books Read in 2013

Happy Holidays everyone! I cannot believe that 2013 is already over. This year has gone so so fast. In the beginning of the year I got to read so much, but then I had many months where I almost didn't read anything at all. I got a new apartment above my mom, which I love, and I got a kitten in April. She's still killing me. But she's beyond adorable as well. I had a very stressful year with my three diseases, but I think I might be starting getting better. I hope. Anyway. I didn't get to read as much as I wanted to. But I still read 118 books this year. And that is a lot of stories up in my head. Today I'm sharing a list of the books that I read and re-read; just in case you were curious :) Not adding the date of which I read the books, but I guess you can see that if you click on my review link. Just adding the books I read in the 12 months. You can also check out my Goodreads, if you are curious about the books I'm going to read :)

Also wanted to share a bit about my blogging this year as well. I wrote 313 blog posts and I'm pretty happy about that. I passed 188,000 blog views, which makes me beyond happy. <3 And I have passed 6000 blog comments as well. You guys are the best! Thank you so so much. I have enjoyed this year a lot, despite not feeling the best. I have gotten to read a lot of amazing books. I have gotten to talk to a lot of amazing people online; people, authors, publishers. You are all amazing. Just wanted to thank you all for making 2013 such an amazing year :) Can't wait to start 2014 tomorrow. Excited for everything :)

Books Read and Re-Read in 2013

JANUARY
1. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. (Hardcover, re-read)
2.
Roar and Liv by Veronica Rossi. (eBook, short story)
3.
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi. (eARC)
4.
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans. (UK Paperback)
5.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. (Hardcover, re-read)
6.
Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum. (Hardcover)
7.
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting. (Hardcover, re-read)
8.
The Essence by Kimberly Derting. (Hardcover)
9.
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett. (eARC)
10.
Across the Universe by Beth Revis. (Hardcover, re-read)
11.
A Million Suns by Beth Revis. (Hardcover, re-read.)
12.
As They Slip Away by Beth Revis. (eBook, short story)
13.
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis. (Hardcover)
14.
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff. (Hardcover)
15.
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. (Hardcover, re-read)
16.
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers. (eARC)
17.
Looking for Alaska by John Green. (Paperback)
18.
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. (Hardcover, third read)
19.
In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters. (Print ARC) 

20. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. (Print ARC)

FEBRUARY
21.
Legend by Marie Lu. (Hardcover, third read)
22.
Life Before Legend by Marie Lu. (eBook, short story)
23.
Prodigy by Marie Lu. (Hardcover)
24.
The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls. (Hardcover, re-read)
25.
Wither by Lauren DeStefano. (Hardcover, third read)
26.
Seeds of Wither by Lauren DeStefano. (eBook, short story)
27.
Fever by Lauren DeStefano. (Hardcover, re-read)
28.
Sever by Lauren DeStefano. (Hardcover)
29.
Keeper of the Lost Cities: Exile by Shannon Messenger. (eARC)
30.
Island of Fire by Lisa McMann. (eARC)
31.
Doll Bones by Holly Black. (eARC)
32.
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa. (eARC)
33.
Reboot by Amy Tintera. (eARC) 

34. Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith. (eARC)

MARCH
35. Taken by Erin Bowman. (eARC)
36.
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. (Hardcover)
37.
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger. (Hardcover)
38.
The Sinister Sweetness of Splendid Academy. (Hardcover)
39.
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. (Hardcover)
40.
17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma. (Hardcover)

41.
The Year of Shadows by Claire Legrand. (eARC) 

42. Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu. (Hardcover) 

APRIL

43.
Altered by Jennifer Rush. (Hardcover)

44. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch. (eBook)
45. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. (Hardcover, re-read) 
46. In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters. (Hardcover, re-read) 
47. The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry. (eARC) 
48. A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge. (Paperback)
49. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas. (eARC)  

50. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson. (eARC) 
51. The Shattered Mountain by Rae Carson. (eBook, short story) 
52. Northern Lights by Philip Pullman. (Paperback) 
53. The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman. (Paperback) 
54. The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman. (Paperback) 
55. Gustav Gloom and the Nightmare Vault. (Hardcover) 
56. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. (Hardcover)

MAY
57.
Find Me by Romily Bernard. (eARC)

58. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta. (Paperback)
59. The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta. (Paperback)
60. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks. (Hardcover, re-read) 
61. Of Triton by Anna Banks. (Hardcover) 
62. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris. (Hardcover, re-read) 
63. Undone by Elizabeth Norris. (eBook, short story) 
64. Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris. (Hardcover) 
65. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. (eBook)
66. The Tailor by Leigh Bardugo. (eBook, short story)

JUNE

67. The Gorgon in the Gully by Melina Marchetta. (Paperback) 
68. The Too-Clever Fox by Leigh Bardugo. (eBook, short story) 
69. Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts. (Print ARC) 
70. Born of Illusion by Teri Brown. (Paperback) 
71. Elecopter by Michael Slack. (Print ARC) 
72. City Cat by Kate Banks. (Print ARC)

JULY
73.
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black. (eARC) 

74. The Real Boy by Anne Ursu. (eARC) 
75. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis. (eARC) 
76. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill. (eARC)

AUGUST

77. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. (Hardcover, third read) 
78. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. (Hardcover, re-read) 
79. The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle. (Paperback, re-read)  
80. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. (Hardcover, re-read)  
81. Gustav Gloom and the Four Terrors. (Hardcover)  
82. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. (Print ARC)  

83. Avalon by Mindee Arnett. (eARC)


SEPTEMBER
84. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein. (eARC) 
85. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales. (eARC) 
86. Monsters by Ilsa J. Bick. (Print ARC) 
87. The Outside by Laura Bickle. (Hardcover) 
88. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. (Hardcover) 
89. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff. (Hardcover, re-read) 
90. Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff. (Hardcover) 
91. All the Truth That’s In Me by Julie Berry. (Hardcover)  
92. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi. (eARC)

OCTOBER
93. Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano. (Hardcover) 
94. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake. (Hardcover) 
95. The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa. (Print ARC) 
96. Enclave by Ann Aguirre. (Hardcover, re-read)  
97. Endurance by Ann Aguirre. (eBook, short story)  
98. Outpost by Ann Aguirre. (Hardcover)  
99. Horde by Ann Aguirre. (Print ARC)  
100. Foundation by Ann Aguirre. (eBook, short story) 
101. Divergent by Veronica Roth. (Hardcover, 7th read)
102. Insurgent by Veronica Roth. (Hardcover, re-read) 
103. Free Four by Veronica Roth. (eBook, re-read)
104. The Transfer by Veronica Roth. (eBook) 
105. Cress by Marissa Meyer. (Print ARC)
106. Plus One by Elizabeth Fama. (Print ARC)
107. Allegiant by Veronica Roth. (Hardcover)


NOVEMBER
108. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. (Hardcover, 5th read)
109. Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens. (eARC)
110. Champion by Marie Lu. (Hardcover)
111. Sekret by Lindsay Smith. (Print ARC)
112. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira. (eARC)
113. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski. (eARC)
114. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. (Print ARC)
115. These Broken Stars by Amie & Meagan. (Print ARC)

DECEMBER

116. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. (Hardcover, 5th read)
117. Fire by Kristin Cashore. (Hardcover, 3rd read)
118. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. (Hardcover, 3rd read)

7 comments:

  1. 118 books is great Carina! I hope 2014 will be better health wise :) keep being awesome! I love seeing how many books you re-read. I can't wait to read my ARC from Cruel beauty. I'm going through your list tomorrow to see if I can find something new :D happy New year! On to another year with many good books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 118 books is great Carina! I hope 2014 will be better health wise :) keep being awesome! I love seeing how many books you re-read. I can't wait to read my ARC from Cruel beauty. I'm going through your list tomorrow to see if I can find something new :D happy New year! On to another year with many good books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you reread so many books! I wish I did that more, but I always feel pressure to read new things! That was quite the list to put together, too. I hope your 2014 is better in every way! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite an accomplishment. For everything you went through this year, it seems like you didn't miss a beat. Always a pleasure to read what you have to post and I'm sure your numbers are bound to go upward for 2014!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)