Another week gone by. Another week of us not having summer. Sobs. It is just so very rude. We have had so very few sunny days this summer. And not warm at all. I am not happy about it. Keep hoping we will get a warm fall.. but doubting it. Hmph. Hopefully next year will be better, though. Ack. But anyway. I am exhausted, still. I'm testing a new medicine which should help with pain and other things. It somewhat helps. It works with my sleep, so I have been sleeping better this week. Mostly. Done nothing for my pain just yet, though. But hoping it works soon :) I have pretty much done nothing this week, though. Oh. I so need to read. I need to tidy. But I just can't. No energy. Been playing a bunch of Pokopia, as the newest update was just so lovely. <3 And the days just go by so fast. Ahh. Got less mail this week, aw. But, you know, maybe time I start buying less, haha :) But, well. More coming soon. Oops. <3 Shall buy less, some day soon, haha :D This week I'm waiting on Bright and Shiny Things. <3 I hope you are all doing great :)
Chaotic Orbits. New Beth Revis trilogy, all in one book. <3 I hope to be able to read this one day soon :)
My Little Pony. I found this Switch game pretty cheap, and I could not resist buying it, haha :) Looks cute.
Funko Pop. And then I bought this Jinu keychain as well; simply because he is my favorite and I love this.
More Instagram photos here. <3


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)