Saturday, November 20, 2021

In My Mailbox #524

Another week gone by. I have not gotten much done this past week. Oops. But I am doing good. And I read a book, so yay for that. And hoping to read again shortly :) Fingers crossed. I love having all my Christmas stuff up. It's so stunning. And I just cannot wait for Christmas, ha :) I finished pretty much all my present shopping ages ago too, everything wrapped up as well. Always get a lot for my small family. <3 I just can't wait for Christmas movies and cookies and food and everything. Eee. But oh. Also surgery on December 1st. I am not looking forward to that. Gah. Hoping it will go okay. Fingers crossed, please. I did get some really lovely mail this week. And waiting on even more amazing things :) I shared my review of Clarice the Brave. <3 This week I'm waiting on Gallant :) I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. Have any of you gotten Christmas ready as well? :D There isn't long left, eee. <3 Christmas is the best :)

The Walking Dead. I couldn't resist buying this art book. And oh, it looks so wonderful. I do love this show.
Gilded. Second US hardcover arrived, ha :D But a bit damaged, ack. This will be my reading copy, lol :)
Aurora's End. Someday soon I will re-read book one and two. <3 UK signed edition, US hardcover. Love.
Graceling. The Graphic Novel. Eee! Paperback edition. And it is goddamn gorgeous. Sigh. Love it most.
Middle-Earth Ultimate Collector's Edition. Oh. This was beyond expensive. But worth it. Best movies :D
The Scorpio Races. Ahh! 10th anniversary edition via Owlcrate. See instagram for more. It is perfect. <3
Pop Figure. Eee! Thank you so much Funko Nordic for this Harry Potter special edition :D I love him so.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)