Saturday, November 13, 2021

In My Mailbox #523

How can time be moving so fast? Gah. Plus side, Christmas is getting closer :D And I may have actually gotten all my Christmas ornaments up today, eee :D Just missing my Christmas tree. Might go look for it tomorrow. Just. Yeah. I love all my Christmas things. <3 It's so pretty. So I couldn't wait any longer, ha. I'm glad I got it all up today :) I haven't read anything this week. Sigh. But have the next book ready, and will read tomorrow. Just busy playing Animal Crossing New Horizons :) Which is still the very best thing. Sigh. Also watching Jungle Cruise last night, which was awesome. And oh my gosh. Red (Taylor's Version) is SO BEAUTIFUL. I already loved the songs, of course, but love them even more now. And love all the new songs so much too. Sigh. She is the very best. And the video for All Too Well. Gosh. It is so good and so evil. Sigh. So much love. Anyway. Only one new post. This week I'm waiting on My Imaginary Mary :) Got a bit of lovely mail, as always, ha. <3 Medicine day again on Monday. Ugh. Hope you are all doing well :)

Empire of the Vampire. Finally got my regular UK hardcover. Shipped via Australia, took months. Ack :)
Gilded. Eee! First US hardcover, haha. I cannot wait to finally get to read this book veeery soon. <3 Yess.
Skin of the Sea. This book looked so gorgeous. I had to order it :D I'm hoping to love this a whole bunch.
Miss Moriarty, I Presume? Eee! New book in this most amazing series :D I'm so very excited for this one.
Pop Figures. Finally got my Stitch, after waiting months. Love my Dug. And patronus cat :D So very cute.
Flåklypa Grand Prix. Eee. Norwegian game, haha :) I loved playing this on my computer as a kid. Excited.
Mario Party Coasters. A pre-order bonus here in Norway. A little cheap quality, but they do look pretty :)
Animal Crossing Series 5 Amiibo Cards. Eee! Only two packs, ha. Waiting on 40 more soon. Oops. Love!

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)