Saturday, September 18, 2021

In My Mailbox #515

For real, Saturday again? Ahh. Time is moving way too fast for me. I still haven't forced myself to start reading again. Gosh. I am the worst. But I'm slowly getting a little better. Well, a little worse, a little better. Hospital visit this coming week. Then hopefully medicine day right after that. Fingers crossed. I will do my very best to read in the next few days. I also ordered something truly amazing yesterday, and I can't wait to get it in about a week or so, eee. Will share then :) I did get some truly great bookish mail this week, though. <3 Love it all the most. Only one new blog post, as usual, sigh. I will get better soon. Hopefully :) This week I'm waiting on The Midnight Orchestra :D Hope that you are all doing well and staying safe. <3

Lady Midnight. New special UK edition, eee. I couldn't not buy it, ha :D Lovely book. And love this cover.
Empire of the Vampire. First of six copies to arrive. Oops. Signed, black, Waterstones edition :D Love it.
Nevertheless. Oh my god. This soundtrack is THE BEST. Love all the bonus. Loved this show the most.
Luca. Oops. Another cute Luca book that I just needed to get, haha. It's too cute and the movie was too.
Pop Figures. My newest pop figures, ha :D I had to buy them all. Oops. The hippo is the cutest thing. <3
Alien + Animal Crossing. Love the Alien bottle opener. And my new Animal Crossing coasters :) Cute.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)