This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Think Would Make Great Book Club Picks
1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. This is an amazing book that I think everyone should talk about.
2. Fire by Kristin Cashore.
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth.
4. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.
5. Legend by Marie Lu.
6. Across the Universe by Beth Revis.
7. Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
8. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.
9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
10. Blood Red Road by Moira Young.
It seems like every one of these topics will have the top ten of my favorite books.. But I am still doing this :D Considering since last time, I have a few new books to add :) Kind of.
What is on your list?
Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish :)
Nice list! I think the last two in particular would be great books to discuss in a book club. :)ReplyDelete
Mara made my list too! Graceling and Fire are great picks as well!ReplyDelete
My Top Ten Tuesday
Love the list - I've read a few of these books and couldn't agree more - I have The Scorpio Races on my list, and loved Graceling.ReplyDelete
Great list Carina! I too would love to discuss The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! :)ReplyDelete
Great books. I loved Cinder and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Thank you for your club suggestions.ReplyDelete
My Top Ten...