Saturday, October 12, 2024

In My Mailbox #675

Whoo! My blog turned 13 years old this week :D Can't believe how fast time is moving. How rude, haha. And I have many blog posts this week as well. What even :)  Finished two books. Both were three stars, though, so they were good, but also a little meh. Now need a reading break. Going to finally start playing the new Zelda game tomorrow, I think :) I also have no idea what to read next, ha. Got some books this week. <3 All of them lovely. No pop figures, for once, ha :) My health still sucks. But new medicine next week. I still have my spa bath up, and I'm loving my baths. <3 But gosh, it's gotten so cold now outside. Brrr. Taking it down this coming week, sobs. I'm so exhausted. Not sleeping so well either. But I'm doing my best :) Feels like I got a lot done this week, haha. Okay. All the new blog posts. I shared my review of Rise of the Vicious Princess :) This week I'm waiting on Long Live Evil :D I shared my Thirteen Years of Blogging post. <3 And my review of Return of the Vengeful Queen :) Hope that you are all doing well. <3


The Gods Below. Fairyloot Adult September book of the month :) Unsure if this would be a book for me.
The Dagger and the Flame. Fairyloot YA September book of the month :D Now curious about this one. <3
Howl's Moving Castle. I could not resist buying this gorgeous Fairyloot edition. But now unsure if I want it.
The Fate of Magic. Gorgeous hardcover edition has arrived :D I really must read this sequel pretty soon.
Slow Dance. Unsure if this book is actually for me, ha. But I couldn't help but buy another Rainbow book.
Beth Revis Swag. Eeee! Thank you so much Beth. <3 This newest swag package is all kinds of stunning.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)