This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Think Would Make Great Book Club Picks
1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. This is an amazing book that I think everyone should talk about.
2. Fire by Kristin Cashore.
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth.
4. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.
5. Legend by Marie Lu.
6. Across the Universe by Beth Revis.
7. Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
8. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.
9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
10. Blood Red Road by Moira Young.
It seems like every one of these topics will have the top ten of my favorite books.. But I am still doing this :D Considering since last time, I have a few new books to add :) Kind of.
What is on your list?
Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish :)