Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #7

This week's topic is Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read YA

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth. Because it is the best book ever. A must read for everyone.
2. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. This book you just must read. Loved it so much.
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. This one is just awesome. Noah. <3
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. This one is amazing. A must read. Can't wait for the next ones :)
5. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Must read books. Just a must for everyone.
6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. This series is amazing. Must read.
7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. This is just such an amazing book. Definitely a must read :)
8. Across the Universe by Beth Revis. Loved that this was in space :) Amazing book.
9. Legend by Marie Lu. Amazing book, action, love, death, it has it all. Must read.
10. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting. Such an amazing book. A must read. <3


Yeah. I wasn't sure which topic I should choose, so I just went with YA :) This list is going to be a lot like my Top Ten books I have read. Oh well. It is an awesome list, at least ;) Although it did not have room for all the books that I love. But I did include 10 of the important ones :) I'm not sure I am going to continue with Top Ten Tuesdays, because many of the next topics aren't really for me. But I will still do them if I feel like it :) What is on your list?

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the list! There are so many books on your list that I loved - like The Scorpio Races & The Hunger Games series. I still need to read Divergent though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great list Carina!! I love most of the books on your list!! The others I still need to read, though!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list. I have read some of them and I want to read all of the rest that I haven't read. YA is awesome and Thanks for sharing. =]
    Here is My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)